STIHL Battery Technology
Full line of battery powered products - no gas, no exhaust emissions, no power cords. The future of lawn care is battery – and STIHL is leading the charge with our full line of battery powered products. This line of battery-powered equipment uses no gasoline, creates no exhaust emissions and requires no power cords.
STIHL batteries are custom engineered to include a host of advanced features, including LED charge indicator lights, specialized voltage monitors and temperature sensors to help ensure optimal operation and long service life. Even after 500 charges, STIHL batteries retain over 80% capacity. And because the batteries are Lithium-Ion, they are designed to operate at full speed until depleted – no gradual drop in power during use.
- STIHL Battery Equipment Quick Facts:
- An environmentally responsible, high-performance option
- Eliminates fuel costs for less expensive long-term operation
- No cord, no exhaust emissions, no gasoline smell
- Instant startup – just pull the trigger
- No need for oil and fuel mixing
- Less vibrations and quieter equipment performance
- No gradual drop in power – runs at full speed until battery is depleted
- Long service life – more than 80% of battery capacity remains after 500 charges
- Battery design monitors temperature and shuts down if too warm or too cold
- Intelligent battery circuit board exchanges data between tool and charger (AK and AP Series)